Sources Of Immediate Financial Aid In The USA To Help With An Urgent Financial Obligation
It’s not uncommon to find yourself in a situation, wherein you need money quickly. This can be due to a sudden financial obligation, an emergency in the family or simply because you want to buy something that you have been wanting for quite some time.
Sources Of Immediate Financial Aid In The USA
How can you find a source for cash right away and cater to this emergency financial need in the shortest possible time? There are many sources of cash that you can consider, wherein money is lent to you and a certain amount of interest plus principle has to be paid.
Here is a look at top ten sources of immediate financial assistance:
- Friends and Relatives – People close to you are the best source of assistance for urgent funding, financial help for single mothers, college students etc during an emergency situation, even to study a course or setup a business. If you feel there are people whom you can approach, do so right away and have a repayment schedule that is short so that you pay back what is owed soon.
- Cash Loan – Those who are employed can very easily apply for cash loans, in which they get a small cash amount credited to their account quickly. Repayment schedule is short and loan deductions are done automatically to the salary account. Today, you can get cash loan in an hour or so, even if you don’t show collateral or various documents.
- Selling Assets – If there are any assets that you can quickly sell off for cash, put them up for sale in a site where they will catch attention right away. By selling such assets, you will be able to get cash even in a day or so or even after a couple of hours of putting up the posting.
- Peer to Peer Lending – They are a great source of immediate funds. Here the funding is not done by banks but by companies like Prosper and Lending Club. What they do is connect people in need of a loan to individuals who can provide them. Repayment has to be done on a monthly basis with interests that are much lower than what is seen with banks and credit lenders.
- Credit Unions – Today they are a very popular alternative to getting immediate funding to banks. Their loans have a very low interest rates and repayment can be done slowly. They offer a personal touch, are located in your personal community and
- Cash Advance From Credit Card – Usually credit cards carry with them a cash amount that can be taken by the card holder during emergency needs. Check your card to find out if this is available and withdraw the amount needed through ATM. Repayment can be done in a couple of months.
- Personal Loan – Both self employed and salaried professionals will find themselves being offered loans from time to time by banks and various financial institutions. Look into such options and apply for one online itself so that it can be dispersed to your account in a couple of hours.
- Government Grants : There are many government grants also available like( help paying bills for single mothers , government loans for debt, government grants for single mothers etc) which is given to single mothers or poor class people to provide help. You do not have to repay to the government.